A nexus of Virginia cocktail creatives, this recipe features Crescent Simples and Mother Shrub, both originating from the creative stew that is Richmond.
Recipe Credit: Meredyth Archer, owner of Mother Shrub
- 4 oz Chamomile-Lavender tea (Loose Leaf Tea Company is recommended)
- 1/2 oz Mother Shrub Ginger
- 1/2 oz Crescent Simples Blueberry Lavender
- 3 drops Artemisia Junio Bitters
- Combine in a shaker and shake gently until chilled.
- Strain into a beautiful glass and garnish with a few culinary lavender buds.