An ode to the opening of spring, when the wind is still cool but the forsythia blooms are cresting their peak.
- 2oz Gutiérrez Colosía “Elcano” Fino
- 1oz C. Comoz Vermouth de Chambéry Blanc
- ½ oz Maurin Quina
- ¼ oz St. Germain
- Long lemon twist and cherries
- Create a long lemon twist and skewer it alternating with cherries, wrapping the twist around the side of each cherry. Set aside as garnish.
- Combine all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and stir gently with a spoon.
- Strain into a petite wine glass or similar. Add garnish and enjoy beside spring flowers, blooming forsythia, and/or birdsong.