We designed this cocktail after musing over the flavors of early spring, settling on a mélange of white blossoms, lean pine, and spritely aromatics.
- 2 oz Gutierrez Colosia "Elcano" Fino
- 1 oz C. Comoz Vermouth de Chambery Blanc
- 1/2 oz Maurin Quina
- 1/2 oz St. Germain
- Long lemon twist and cherries
- Create a long lemon twist and skewer it alternating with cherries, wrapping the twist around the side of each cherry. Set aside as garnish.
- Combine all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and stir gently with a spoon.
- Strain into a petite wine glass or similar. Add garnish and enjoy beside spring flowers, blooming forsythia, and/or birdsong.