While pulling weeds from the raised beds of our farm, we came to a patch of overwintered rosemary. It's ragged tenacity echoed what has been a stumbling spring after a year of global dissonance, thanks to the pandemic of Covid-19. It seemed to us that now, more than ever, there was a call to embrace spring as the season of rebirth. The time when hope drives what once was, to begin anew.
- 1.5 oz Ransom Old Tom Gin
- 1 oz St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes Artemisia Æstas bitters
- Rosemary sprig
- Combine Gin, Elderflower Liqueur, lemon juice, and Bitters in a shaker over ice and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and sip between bouts of garden weeding.