Snowfall is the deep sleep of winter, a blanketed quiet, drawing its hushed arms around the trees and hills.
- ¾ oz Laird’s Apple Brandy
- ¾ oz Bulliet Rye Whiskey
- ¾ oz Antica Torino Rosso Vermouth
- ½ oz Rapa Giovanni Ratafia’ di Andorno Liquore di Noci
- 1 dash Artemisia Quercus Bitters
- 1 dash Artemisia Incendia Bitters
- Rosemary Sprig (for garnish)
- Combine brandy, whiskey, vermouth, Ratafia, and bitters in a shaker over ice and stir.
- Strain into a tumbler glass and garnish with rosemary sprig
A playful bite, just above the collarbone. An invitation traced by curious fingertips. A beckoning in whispers. Weighty smoke, draping the air. Every touch incendiary, sparkling like flint. Locks of hair, gently pulled, parted lips, gently tugged.