Similar to an old fashioned, but more cherry, less sweet, and a little tangy
- 1.5 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 1oz C. Comoz Vermouth Blanc de Chambéry
- 0.5oz Mother Shrub Black Cherry Shrub
- 0.25oz simple syrup
- 1 dash Artemisia Incendia Bitters
- Brandied Cherries
- Combine & stir. Strain into a tumbler with two medium ice cubes.
- Garnish with cherries. Look at cherry blossom photos on you let DC friends’ Instagrams.
A playful bite, just above the collarbone. An invitation traced by curious fingertips. A beckoning in whispers. Weighty smoke, draping the air. Every touch incendiary, sparkling like flint. Locks of hair, gently pulled, parted lips, gently tugged.