We find beauty in the skirting of danger. Americans before us forced the abstinence of what we know is bad for us: alcohol; but in doing so, they deprived their countrymen of the opportunity to step closer to the precipice in order to be enveloped by grandeur.
Repeal Day is inspired by a true classic: the Adonis.
- 1 ½ oz Bodegas Cigarrera Manzanilla Sherry
- 1 ½ oz Dolin Vermouth Rouge
- ¼ oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao
- 2 dashes Artemisia Junio Bitters
- Rosemary Sprig (for garnish)
- Combine sherry, vermouth, curacao, and bitters in a shaker with ice. Stir.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.