A happy pairing between the bright, balanced aromatics of Wild Roots Botanical Syrup and the aerial brininess of James River Øster Vit.
- 1 1/2 oz C. Comoz Vermouth Blanc de Chambéry
- 1/2 oz Wild Roots Lemon-Cardamom Botanical Syrup
- 1/2 oz James River Distillery Øster Vit
- 1/2 dash Bittermens Orange Citrate
- 1/2 dash Artemisia Junio Bitters
- Edible Viola Blossoms
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker over ice and stir gently.
- Strain into a Nick and Nora glass and garnish with violas.
Junio is snow upon the palate, the chill taste of sleeping life. Within, etheric footsteps draw close: rose buds kissed with frost, saplings blushed and willowed. Her touch is the briefest crush of cast petals against an icy dawn, her words drawn like old memories from the barren well of spring.