When dandelions take over your garden or your lawn, there is no better way to thwart their efforts than to blend them up in this simple, fast rendition of a beloved classic. We recommend Laconiko olive oil as a base for this pesto.
- 1 cup dandelion greens
- 1 cup basil greens
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (optional)
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine greens and oil in a blender or food processer and pulse until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until very well combined.
- Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste.