A bittersweet spin on a classic cocktail, infused with spice and warmth.
- 1.5 oz Michter's Rye
- 1 oz Antica Torino Vermouth Rosso
- 0.5 oz G. Colosia "Elcano" Fino
- 2 dashes Artemisia Incendia Bitters
- slices from a whole small orange
- Combine ingredients together in a shaker over ice and stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a sphere of ice.
- Garnish with thick slices of orange and serve on a late spring evening, when there's just a kiss of chill hanging in the air.
A playful bite, just above the collarbone. An invitation traced by curious fingertips. A beckoning in whispers. Weighty smoke, draping the air. Every touch incendiary, sparkling like flint. Locks of hair, gently pulled, parted lips, gently tugged.